1) HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the fabulous Natalie Whipple for selling not one, but TWO books! I find it hard to believe that you guys haven't already congratulated her--but if SOMEHOW you missed it, go HERE to join the celebration (and hey--she has a contest!) Oh, and Natalie--if you see this: HUGS! So happy for you. And so happy I can celebrate publicly with you now!
2) One of the questions I get ALL THE TIME is: how do I find critique partners? Well--WriteOnCon is helping you with that. Go HERE and find special forums and a matchmaking system to pair you with the CP of your dreams. Don't be shy. The forums will be open for a while, so there will be plenty of time to make sure you find people who "get you"
3) Speaking of WriteOnCon--we haz news. And no, it's NOT what you're expecting. A vlog is in the works (yes--more Shannon Shame. *sigh*) and an announcement will be taking place next week and EPICNESS will surely follow. Be excited guys. And in the meantime--don't hate me for being such a tease! (Well...you can hate me a little. I am rather enjoying leaving you in suspense)
4) I'm off to San Diego this weekend to celebrate my 7-year wedding anniversary (SEVEN years??? Where has the time gone????) and I will be *trying* to unplug as much as possible (though we all know I'm so going to hop on FB and Twitter occasionally. It's a sickness the hubs has learned to accept by now). So if you are waiting on an email from me--sorry, there will be a tiny bit more of a delay. But I WILL get back to you--I promise!
5) Last but not least--the FOREVER winner. Lots and lots of entries for this--and I seriously wish I could have given one to all of you. But I only have the one so...
The winner is...
If that's you--PLEASE email me with your mailing address at packratx (at) hotmail (dot) com and I promise I will ship out your prize first thing next week.
For everyone else, have a wonderful, WONDERFUL weekend, and I promise I will have more awesome contests next week!